The KLAX is the answer for anyone who wants the utility of carrying an axe on their adventure but doesn’t want to carry one.
The KLAX is a reinvented tomahawk, with a host of added utility. Each KLAX is unique to fit your particular needs. The Feller is the economy version but with the features to get the job done. The Lumberjack includes our patented handle locking system and comes in either English or Metric versions. The Ti-KLAX is the premium lightweight version of the Lumberjack.
A ballistic nylon blade cover with a Velcro closure and belt loop attachment is included for safety and easy portability.
The Feller gets back to basics with just the right amount of mission-critical tools needed for outdoor survival at a reasonable price. The included paracord lashing system provides additional stability to the stainless steel axe blade and your field made handle – perfect for camping, backpacking and all outdoor adventures. Turn the cutting edge around and use the blunt edge for hammering or the sharp knife blade for cutting. The lanyard hole safely secures the Feller to any object.
* Stainless Steel Axe Blade
* Patent Pending Clamping System
* Ulu Knife Blade
* Comes with Ballistic Nylon Sheath
* Does NOT include Optional Handle
* Wristband Paracord Lashing System
* Paracord Lashing Slots
* One Hand Tie Off Slot
* Anchor Screws
- The Feller KLAX is the answer for anyone who wants the utility of carrying an ax on their adventure but doesn’t want to actually carry one because of the weight and bulk.
- The KLAX is a reinvented tomahawk, with a host of added utility features. A hand held device with 7 different tools that can be used without a handle.
- But when a hammer or axe is needed it can be used as a hand tool to make its own handle from a branch found in the field.
- Stainless Steel Axe Blade / Patented Clamping System / Includes a Ballistic Nylon Sheath
- Handle is either made from a branch in the field or purchased separately (not included with KLAX Axe Heads